This open source web content management system (CMS) is highly customizable with thousands of themes and plugins to meet your unique needs. Here’s the important thing, you own your own blog/website so there’s no risk of a blogging platform removing your content. It’s your content on your site. Allowing for you to have complete control. This open source web content management system (CMS) is highly customizable with literally thousands of themes and plugins to meet your unique needs.
Here’s the important thing, you own your own blog/What is a CMS – A Content Management System is a piece of software that runs on a server. A CMS makes it easy to publish and administrate content. It improves the lifecycle of your website for years to come. The “look and feel” of your site can be changed or relaunched whenever you want. No need to contact and pay for a web host. “If you can use a computer, you can manage the content for your website.”
- WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world
- There are over 47 million WP sites worldwide
- Over 29 million people view 2.5 billion pages each month
- WordPress blogs are written in over 120 languages
- CNN, TED and TechCrunch use WordPress of all websites are WP sites
To help you we have created a WordPress 101 Tutorial, click here to view!
2. Use unique passwords for every account
3. Use a password manager to organize and protect all your passwords KeePass is probably the best free software that you will find across the Internet.
- save money – no need for a webmaster
- streamlined authoring process
- faster turnaround time for new pages and changes
- greater consistency
- improved site navigation
- increased site flexibility
- increased security
- reduced duplication of information
- greater capacity for growth
- reduced site maintenance costs
- increase user satisfaction
- improve sales.